Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Berry Special

Hi, there!  So this is a berry special post because it's my first challenge at The Outlawz!  Everyone has been so welcoming, I was really looking forward to playing along.  This one is a challenge for a Clean and Simple (CAS) project using berries.  Here is my card:




I wanted to add a spark of color so I paper pieced the strawberry with shimmery red paper.  I think it adds interest without being overpowering.  The stamp I used actually has the sentiment to the right of the strawberry…  I really wanted to create a tag-like element so I needed a narrower stamp.  In order to make it work for me, I masked the stamp to be able to place the sentiment under the strawberry instead.  

That's my short and sweet post for today!   Thanks for stopping by!

Have a bright day!
Aixa


1 comment: