Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Colorful Birthday Spots

Hello, everyone!  I was hoping to be in bed already but I just had to make this card for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger…  When it comes to card making it's hard to get a hold of myself sometimes!  I'm sure most of you can relate... Anyways, here is the trigger:





And here is my card for it:


From the sentiment to the color choice, my inspiration came from the colorful keys and the red and black tape on the type-writer.  I printed the sentiment on a typewriter-like font and made the 'spots' resembling the keys using a paper punch.  For the word 'birthday' I used individual letter stamps that also resemble typewriter font.  

And that is my 'typetastic' card for today!  Hope you enjoyed the visit!

Have a bright day!
Aixa

6 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheery card, Aixa! Fun for anyone's birthday, young or old :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love diagonal lines. Great job on this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful, Aixa! What a cool way to use little circles! I really like how you use the printed sentiment (perfect font, too)! Fabulous inspired card from TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I used spots on mine, too, but in a little different way. Fun to see how you used them. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aixa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete