Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Winner from Blog Hop with Sean and Regina!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Today I am announcing the winner (of bonus blog candy on this particular blog) from Blog Hop with Sean and Regina.

And the winner of the $10 Gina K. Designs Gift Certificate is…..

 Angie!!!


Congratulations, Angie!  Please contact me at: aixa@cardjewels.com  to claim your prize.   I will send  the certificate via e-mail so I don't need your snail mail address.  : ) Remember you have one week from today to claim the prize!  

********

Since I'm here, you know, I could not resist posting a card along with this announcement.  Not that it has anything to do with the announcement but I like the happy, festive feel of the card.  I actually made this for one of my daughter's friends who had a birthday over the summer.  I never got around posting it so I thought I'd squeeze it in here as we say good bye to summer!  



Isn't that cute?  I think it's adorable for a little girl…  I usually don't do a lot of layers but I really like how this card turned out.  

I love paper piecing so I paper pieced her dress and boots in design papers (DP) that coordinate with the background.  Design Papers are from My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La' Paper Stack.  To add some interest I added a little border on the side from K&E Company 'Summer Bright' adhesive borders.  Love how well the colors on the border coordinate with the DP! 

The little girl stamp is from Stampendous (CRP163) and the sentiment from Gina K Designs Birthday Greetings stamp set.  I colored the little girl with Copics and used a clear Sakura pen to add some sparkle on the hat.  

Well, my crafty friends, that is my post for today!  Until the next one! 

Have a bright day!
Aixa

2 comments:

  1. So excited that I won the Blog candy from you! Thank You so much Aixa! And I love the card you posted today so cheerful and colorful! So glad that the July hot weather is over with it's been so much cooler here in Michigan lately!

    ReplyDelete