Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Girl Joy! - Originally Posted 9/21/11



This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 


"Happy mid-week!  Today I'm posting a card I made for my cousin's baby shower.  Cute Card Thursday is having an "Anything Goes" challenge this week (you can do whatever your heart desires) so I thought this would be a good card for it!

Since I don't not have any 'baby theme' stamps, I focused on colors and paper prints, and printed the sentiment from my computer to make my own label.  I 'pulled' the buttons from one of the dresses on the print and decided to stitch around the frame to give it a little texture, plus it goes well with the buttons!  This is my card:



I got so into it that I even made a matching gift bag for the card:



Well, that's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by, and"


Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment