Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Coffee Break - Originally Posted 9/17/11


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 

I'm back with card #2 for today!  This one is for another Stamp TV September Release Challenge.  This is a color block challenge, and we were given the sketch for it.  For this one I chose one of my favorite stamp sets from the new release.  Check them out at Gina K Designs!  Here's my card:



I don't know about you, but I feel like coffee! Not at this time though, I may not be able to sleep!  

Anyway, it may be hard to tell from the picture but I paper-pieced the coffee in the cup, as well as the coffee beans on the side.  As you can see, I've kept on practicing my coloring...  It was fun, and somewhat therapeutic!  The little coffee beans between the blocks I stamped on brown cardstock and adhered with foam squares.  

Well, that's it for now...  Enjoy your next coffee break!

Thanks for stopping by!"

Have a bright day!
Aixa


No comments:

Post a Comment