Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fall Birthday Squares - Originally Posted 10/29/11


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 


"Hello!  It's been a while since I last posted a card...  One of those times when life gets hectic!  I did find time to do my Christmas cards do I'm pretty excited about that!  Anyway, today I'm posting a card for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger.  Here's the trigger image:



I was inspired by the warmth of the autumn colors and the wood.  I also liked the arrangement of the wood and the square shapes.  I wanted to incorporate the idea of depth into the card so I played with the layers, and I also chose warm tones and leaf-patterned paper to get the feel of autumn.  I guess everything about this image inspired me!  

So with that in mind, here's my card: 



A close up on the layering:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until the next card!"

Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment