Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

So Happy for You - Originally Posted 2/19/12


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 

 "Hello, again!  I'm doing another post, this time for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger, which I forgot is due tomorrow!  I really wanted to participate since this trigger has such vibrant colors with a touch of elegance.  See for yourself:



That really is 'chicletic' as the title of the trigger says! And here's my card:



As you can see I was drawn by the colors and how they were combined, starting with the quilt and moving up: the black and white quilt, the pink pillows, the turquoise on the headboard, and the orange wall with pink print.  I kind of replicated that order but from left to right.  I stamped the pink sunflowers on the orange cardstock and then added the sentiment.  I had this ribbon that I thought would be a nice complement to the layers, and the print on it kind of reminded me of the swirls on the headboard.  As a final touch I added the bow and pink rhinestones on the big circles on the black and white print.  What do you think? Chiclectic...  LOL


Thanks for stopping by! " 
Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment