Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Christmas is Around the Corner! - Originally Posted 9/17/11


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 



"Where has time gone?!?!  It'll be Christmas before we know it!  Today I'm posting a card I made for Stamp TV's September Release Challenge.  For this challenge we had to use 4 or more different colors, 3 embellishments, 2 die-cut or punch elements, and 1 stamp set.  I had to think about how I was going to put it all together; it was fun to play with all the different elements.  Here's my card:


I'm starting to play a little more with coloring.  It can be tricky for me at times but I'm enjoying it!  I just have to keep on practicing!  After making this card I'm sure in the mood to make the rest of my holiday cards!  

Thanks for stopping by! "

Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment