Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Little Birdie - Originally Posted 4/11/12


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 

"Hello, everyone!  It's been a while since my last post; I missed you!  It's been one - well, a few actually - of those weeks!  I am in a transition process so I ended up moving my craft stuff into my bedroom, temporarily.  I'm not sure how long it will be for, but at least now I can get to my supplies!

Anyhow, today I'm posting for Moxiefab's Tuesday Trigger.  Here's the trigger:



Aren't those birds cute!  Love them! I also like the green and blue combination.  So that's my inspiration: the birds and the blue-green combo.  

Do you ever come across paper with images so amazing you don't really need much more to enhance it?  That's the case on the paper I chose for this challenge.  The bird print is so great I decided to make it the focal image of the card!  I also love how the green and blue on the paper tie-in perfectly with the trigger.  Here's my card:



And here's the inside of the card.  I love this stamp and just had to use it!  I kept the blue-green color scheme as well.

Well, that's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!" 
Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment