Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Crafty Thoughts - Originally Posted 2/26/12


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 

Happy Sunday!  So glad to be home chilling out!  Still have a few things to do but mostly I want to just chill out...  So this morning I made a card for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger: Home Sweet Home.  That's how I feel today!  Here's the trigger:



So crafty!  I was inspired by the dots and the sewing notions so I went for the 'crafty' feel that makes me feel so at home!  Here's my card:


It's hard to see the sentiment but it says:" I've been thinking about you today..." 
Here's a close-up: (not that it helps much!  LOL)



And that's my little post for today! 

Thanks for stopping by!"

Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment