Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just Moved!!!

Hi!  If this is your first visit to Card Jewels, welcome!  It's been a few days (long nights, actually!  LOL) in getting over from my previous blog, Aixa's Creativity Garden (ACG), to this one!  I moved in an effort to simplify searching and management of the blog.  If you're coming from ACG, you may already know some of this information... I just don't want anyone to be out of the loop!  : )  

Anyways, I'm very excited and look forward to sharing my projects as I continue on my paper crafting journey!

I do plan to be a more active blogger than I have been in the past so stay tuned!   If you were following me at ACG, you would have to 're-follow' me here (I know, it's kind of a bummer so I apologize for the inconvenience!).  However, I would love to keep you as a follower!  If you are a new visitor, I invite you to join in!  I will be posting new content soon! 

Thank you so much for your continued support!



Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment