Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Bday Frog - Originally Poste 2/15/12


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 

"Hello, friends!  Is it Friday yet?  LOL!  Since I'm here on 'wishful thinking' mode, I'm going to post a card for Stamp TV's Friday Challenge (that's as close as I can get to Friday right now! LOL).   This one calls for a project with anything that moves in real life: an animal, vehicle, etc.  This is the card I made:



I love that little frog!  So cute and cheerful! It just brightens me up...  For this card I wanted to use different proportions and orientations.  I also mixed the shapes a little bit and paper pieced the frog's tummy to add some fun!

Ok, I'm gonna keep it short and sweet today!  Thanks for hopping by!  (Pun intended! LOL)." 
Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment