Pages

CJ - Quote

Card Jewels by Aixa M. - Food for thought: "Forever is composed of nows." (Emily Dickinson)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Challenge 181 - At the Office! - Originally Posted 9/11/11


This post was transferred from my previous blog.  I had technical difficulties so I could not transfer any comments.  Feel free to post one! 


"Hello!  Today I'm posting a card I made for Challenge 181 at Cute Card Thursday.  The challenge was to make a card incorporating anything that you can use at the office.  I wasn't sure what to make or what to use, but I did want to make a card!  After some brainstorming, this is what I came up with:


I thought it would be nice to add a bead to the paper clips, just to give them a hint of cuteness!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!"

Have a bright day!
Aixa

No comments:

Post a Comment